Saw palmetto works in a similar manner as the medication finasteride, which is used to treat hair loss and an enlarged prostate. You should not take them together, unless directed by your doctor. Saw palmetto may reduce the effectiveness of oral contraceptives because it interacts with hormones.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Saw Palmetto.
- sleep through the night; waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom can be extremely frustrating; our saw palmetto extract can help you put an end to frequent trips to the bathroom so that you can get a good night’s sleep without any interruptions
- say goodbye to uti; we know just how uncomfortable prostate problems can be, which is why we crafted our saw palmetto prostate supplement with whole berry fruit to naturally promote urinary tract and prostate health; let nature do the hard work for you
- Natures Craft’s Saw Palmetto supplement is a whole herbal supplement designed to support prostate health for men and hair growth for women and much more all packed into our saw palmetto extract pills
- Saw palmetto for men can work wonders for prostate support and is the ultimate anti aging supplement for men looking for a rejuvenation plus saw palmetto doubles as natural male enhancement pills
- GET HEALTHY RESULTS: GROW THICKER FULLER HAIR AND REDUCE HAIR FALL in 90 days!: Are you dealing with hair loss and thinning hair on the top of your head, crown, or frontal hair line? If so, you probably have too much DHT impacting your hair follicles. You need the DHT BLOCKER with Immune Support.
- CLINICALLY DEVELOPED DHT BLOCKER FOR THINNING HAIR: our formula is completely Unique and developed for MEN and WOMEN losing hair due to DHT, hormonal changes, stress, and digestive problems. Only DHT Blocker powerful dht blocking herbs and probiotic, prebiotics.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Saw Palmetto in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Saw Palmetto.
Does Saw Palmetto Work for Hair Loss?
Saw Palmetto hair loss treatments are becoming increasingly popular amongst consumers who want to restore their hair naturally. This article will discuss hair loss, and how Saw Palmetto hair loss products can help.
The most common type of baldness in men is known as male-pattern baldness. The scientific term is actually Androgenetic Alopecia. This type of hair thinning is characterized by the distinctive ‘M’ shape as the male hairline recedes.
You might not know that women can also suffer from the same condition, and it is called female-pattern baldness. The hormone dihydrotestosterone DHT is thought to be responsible for hair loss.
Baldness begins when the DHT levels in the scalp are too high. The hormone attaches itself to the hair follicles and the follicles shrink, causing the hair to thin.
Treatment for this condition is possible, but without some form of action the hair will eventually disappear completely over time. Decreasing the DHT levels is one form of treatment for baldness.
There are a number of medications that can be used to reduce the body’s DHT levels. Unfortunately, many of these treatments are prescription drugs and they often have side effects, including erectile dysfunction and chest pains.
Many people who are looking for a cure for their thinning hair are not happy to take these risks, and are looking for more natural hair loss solutions.
What Exactly Is Saw Palmetto?
Saw palmetto is an herbal supplement that is primarily used by men for a number of different medical issues. It is most commonly used to help treat prostate issues like BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia, which is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate.
There are some other uses as well and some of the more common uses would be treatment for:
- Prostate cancer
- Preparation for prostate surgery
- Underactive bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Male pattern baldness
How Saw Palmetto Helps to Treat Hair Loss
There are a number of different causes of hair loss including hormonal imbalances, medication side effects, illness etc. but the most common cause of hair loss in men is androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness.
Male pattern baldness is triggered by DHT, or dihydrotestosterone which is converted from testosterone and because saw palmetto is thought to block some of the effects of testosterone, it is used as a treatment for male pattern baldness.
Saw palmetto is usually taken orally in pill form rather than being used in shampoos or other products that are applied directly to the scalp. More studies are required to prove its effectiveness, but many people use saw palmetto to stop hair loss.
How Much Saw Palmetto Extract Should Someone Take?
If you are taking a saw palmetto supplement, you should follow the instructions on the label. However, an average dosage would be 160 mg twice per day, or 320 mg once per day. If you’re using saw palmetto for prostate problems your dosage may be a little higher.
It’s a good idea to start with a low dosage for a few days to make sure you aren’t experiencing any adverse effects then, gradually increase your dosage. Of course it is also a good idea to consult your physician before attempting to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Can Women Take Saw Palmetto?
So far we have been talking mostly about the way saw palmetto can help men, not only with hair loss but also prostate problems and some other issues.
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API